Monday, February 1, 2010

Party like there is no tomorrow .....not

Friday night, just a brief update since my friend Craig to see his mates, and I wasn't sure what to do so my friend Jiro arranged some 'Jiro Magic' and got me to go out with them for dinner with Oddball and frisky feline, it was good, we went to the Cosi restaurant on 13th Street and Broadway - it was not too bad, then we all went over to New Jersey to have some Bar and chat time. We continued until 2am, and then we dropped them off at their car, Jiro took me back to his apartment, and showed me his awesome bike - then dropped me home at 3am.

Saturday - was the sleep in again, woke up at 10am, then went to have breakfast at Morning Star Cafe again - had San Diego omelette then we all went to the rockfellar center, by train but the train was not in service so we instead called a cab there, the driver said it was only 2 blocks, and we didnt care - he drove us there then, turns out it was a free ride with a dollar tip. Whoops.

Rockfellar center is a nice place but it was a brief visit though, then we went to the soHo area, at Canal Streeet, where I bought many items there ---- I need another bag! (carry on though)

Then we went back to our hotels, rested for a while and at 6.30pm - I went to the restaurant where the Ad'ers and deaf people came (20 people roughly) it was good. Then we all went to the aractica bar and grill - I was surprised to see a unexpected guest - Phillips from AD, she wasn't meant to make it but she did with her friend. Wow. We all drank, and chatted all night. It was AWESOME but now, I am hungry and I need breakfast.

Apologies for the VERY short blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment