Monday, February 1, 2010

Last stop....Los Angeles.

After a relaxing day with Craig and Casey yesterday - we went to have late breakfast/lunch after a big night, the other night, it was good, we then went to the area where the bull statue was placed. Took photos, then we went to the Wall Street where the New York Exchange is currently sitting at. The weather was beautiful but chilly - we also stopped at where the WTC used to stand, it is hard to imagine how big it was back then - sad, though.

Went back to Craig's hotel where Jiro picked us up and took Craig to the John F. Kennedy International Airport - he has now gone back home to Florida. Then we all went to the museum of sex (you know the rest)- It was so-so, but some history was interesting, otherwise $15? I think not.

Then went to Chinatown - stopped at DD to get some coffee and hot Chocolate for us, then went to buy some items, Jiro did the perusading part to the people which the item I bought was $25, we managed to buy it for $22 - bwhahahahaha, the part there was Hilarious.

Then we went to Penn Station which we dropped off Casey to New Jersey trasit train, which she now is safe back home in upstate NY.

In the end of the day, Jiro and I had dinner at the nearby diner, near penn Station which is expensive but it was not too bad though then went back to the hotel, which I packed all my luggage ready for the flight back to Los Angeles today.


Today, is the last stop before I head back to Sydney, Australia.

The next blog will be my debrief of my trip, so expect a long debrief on my return.

Until then, bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment